Hey everyone! I decided I wanted to do a quick Halloween purple and orange look . I was a bit busy , as I’m baking some pies and such . But I still wanted to do a nice orange and purple look for Spooktober . For this look I was going with various Instagram e-makeup looks . I’ve never really done the two different colored eyes , so I thought Halloween would be a good time to try it out .
The products I used were:
- Nyx White Eyeshadow Base
- Juvia’s Place Berry Mousse( its a sandy neutral )on my brow bone.
- Sugarpill Funsize High Score (pastel orange)
- Juvia’s Place The Zulu palette , with thr bright orange , and dark purple mattes
- Makeup Revolution Bird of Paradise palette, shades used were ,Island (light lavender, and Adventure(bright purple) as well as Hot Tropic ( the jelly shimmer shade for the middle of my eyes ).
- Nyx Epic liner for the bold wings
So I started out with prepping my eyes with my base and using Berry Mousse for my brow bone . I used a fluffy brush to blend in High Score all over my eye. After I finished with the shape and color I used the brighter Zulu orange in my crease.And then used that same orange on my lower lid on the opposite eye . For the purple on my right eye , I used Island and Adventure with another fluffy brush. I blended both colors all over my eye , and added Zulu purple into my crease. I needed some dimension, so I added Hot Tropic ( the shimmer ) to the middle of my eyes . Oh and I also used the darker Zulu purple for the lower lid on bottom lid. I liked the mismatched look. Afterwards was arguably the hard part which is drawing on the bold large wings. I started out slow with my lines and tried to basically color them in with my pen . Then added some grey lipstick for extra spookieness .
Well thats all for this look . I was pretty happy with how simple yet bold this look was . I may need to experiment more with mismatched eyes in the future . Also have a Happy Halloween too !